1. Follow these steps and see if you can figure this out.
1) Get a brown, cardboard box.
2) Get purple, orange, and turquoise paints.
3) Paint the box orange.
4) Paint on purple spots.
5) Paint on turquoise stripes.
7) Turn it upside down.
8) Lie on your side.
What is missing from this sequence?
2. What is 3/7 chicken, 2/3 cat and 1/2 goat?
3. In a country, there are over 100 streets. Street 1 is named First Street, street 2 is named Second Street, and so on and so forth.
A traveller decides to walk through all these streets in the country. He could find all the streets except Street 62. No matter how hard he tried, he could not find it.
He later found that the locals had given the street another name.
What is the name?
Scroll Down for answers..
1. Step 6 is missing.
3/7 of Chicken is Chi
2/3 of Cat is Ca
2/4 of Goat is Go
3. Minute street. Sixty Second street = minute street