Be careful while eating apples

Don't eat the skin of the apple if it's coated with wax. Check before you eat, many of the fruits here in Gulf, WAX is being used as preservation purposes and then cold stored. You might be surprised especially apples from USA and other parts are more than one year old, though it would look fresh. apple3.jpg apple2.jpg apple.jpg

7 thoughts on “Be careful while eating apples

  1. Joshua

    Yeah, I can surely see the FDA approving an apple coating that’s non-edible guys. Unless you’ve gotten sick or noticed a bad taste from wax-covered apples.. shut up and just eat them.

  2. tar

    it’s just paraffin. chances are, if you’ve ever eaten chocolate covered nuts, raisins, or fruit, that the chocolate had paraffin wax in it too. it’s edible, guys.

  3. Catherine

    its only to preserve them longer
    its not that bad
    it isnt even poisonous its also in the lining of many paper cups

  4. weny

    i scrape it off before eating them too.
    and u wonder why more people are getting cancers and whatnot these days

  5. beka kaufman

    that is soooo grosssssss i am never buying apples again! how can that even be allowed? can you sue for that? how can they make them look that fresh for that long?what happens if you eat too much wax? will i die, will i get sick, will you care? what if there is a dead worm inside that is decayed and rotten?

  6. dragonfly183

    thats just the wax they put on the apples to make them nice and shiny in the grocery store. its easy to get off. Before using an apple peeler you just soak them in hot water for a little while and it melts off.

Leave a Reply